india government vaccination schedule and Eligibility
- Indian citizens who are 18-60 Years of age can register for the Vaccine of Corona epidemic.
- Indian citizens are above 18 years of age and can get Vaccine if they suffer from any serious disease like blood pressure, diabetes, heart and any other disease.
- After applying vaccine, you will have to stay the same for 30 minutes for monitoring.
- You can get the certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya setu App and Co -Win portal, you can also download it.
Process for Registration
- A total of 4 people can be registered on one mobile number.
- To register, OTP will come on your mobile, after that you will have to provide your photo ID proof type and number, your name and date of birth.
- In the final, you will have to make a schedule appointment, in which you have to choose your Nearest State, District, Block and then book it.
- On the date and time of appointment you will have to go to the Corona epidemic and get vacancies.
- For More Details Must Read the Notification.