If you want to know that how you can apply Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar Online Application, then you can follow the steps given below, after which you can apply for Bihar Udyog Registration very easily..
- Industries can put more than 100 production projects on the project. Project list is given below
- The approved applications will be scrutinized by the committee in 15 days. Then it will be sent for physical verification to the General Manager of the concerned District Industries Center
- After the completion of the investigation, the selected candidates will be given two weeks training in the designated institutes. Then according to the DPR of their project, the committee will approve the amount of the first installment to them.
- The approved project amount will be given to the beneficiaries in 2 installments.
- Arrangement of Rs.25000 per unit for training of beneficiaries after selection.
- Benefit will be payable under this scheme only for the establishment of new industries.
- The benefit of Bihar Industrial Investment Promotion Policy 2016 will also be payable to these units,
50% of the sanctioned amount will be maximum 500000 (five lakh) grant/subsidy will be payable under the special incentive schem, 50 percent of the total project cost (per unit) to the young girls of the concerned sector. Rupees 5,00,000 (Five lakh) interest free loan to be repaid in 7 years (84 equal installments)